Q1) Can I store my other files on tally on cloud?
– Yes, you can store other data and files but not on a shared server . You can store it on a Virtual Private Server OR a Dedicated Server.
Q2) Can my printers and barcode scanners work along with this?
– Sure shot, all the printers of any company can be supported through your tally account. 100% printers available in the market can work effectively connected with your Tally. Barcode scanners are not directly connected but can be connected to run along with your tally.
Q3) How secure is my tally data?
-Your tally data is utmost secured with our server as we assure that your tally account is accessible to only the authorised users. We ourselves do not disturb your tally data without your consent. We first sign an NDA with our respected customers and then browse through their tally data by their permission.
We ensure that your tally data is secured from all the malicious activities like cyber attacks, viruses done by hackers. Using specific safeguarding softwares for your Tally data, we guarantee that your valuable data is safe with us.
Q4) In a large number of user network, can I restrict a set of users to access only a certain set of companies?
-With the cloud feature in Tally on cloud, you can restrict any number of users according to your wish. The Group management Addon in the Tally on cloud can be used to achieve this.
Q5) How much storage or computing capacity will I get?
– TallycloudHub offers you unlimited storage space with the CPU/RAM resources proficiently managed by the Tally on cloud.
Q6) Can I backup or copy my data to my local PC?
– Yes, you can backup and copy your data easily on your PC as you get a web panel to configure your local backup devices according to your requirements. It also enables automated scheduled backup every day.
Q7) Does Tally on cloud support TDL Tally customization?
– Yes, all the TDL customization requirements can be fulfilled easily with Tally on cloud. Being an exception, where the TDLs may ask for integration of some other windows based applications which are subject to be tested.