With advanced technology of cloud features, you can run your tally account from anywhere
at anytime and from any device having any OS with utmost security, stability, privacy and
Price for 1 minute
Tally Virtual Machine
Tally User Based
Unlimited tally on cloud storage
Tally Dedicated Server
1. A cloud service, which enables you to run Tally from our cloud servers.
2. You can access your Tally from any PC or device, using any Operating system
3. Tally and data are hosted in high speed Virtual Machines, in our Tier 3 Data Centers.
4. Tally Application is published using RDP protocol, which can be accessed from anywhere
5. Small Businesses, who don't want to keep headache of maintaining servers.
6. Multi branch businesses who want to have centralized Tally, which can be accessed from all locations.
7. Flexible Monthly Plans to suite your budget and Business size.
8. Plus it grows with your business, increase / decrease in computing resources requires 4 hours max
Read More About Tally On Cloud
1. Easy to Configure
2. No complicated installations and lengthy data transfers. Requires less then 10 minutes to configure and get started.
3. Use it anywhere, anytime. It works on even a 3G connection, so no need of fast internet connectivity to run Tally for Mac.
4. Fast Tally cloud server makes sure your Tally is always running fast, without eating resources on your MacBook.
1. Tally, a world class accounting software has raised to endless potential and have achieved the flexibility which the other accounting software probably failed to do so.
2. Tally accounting software comes with new version everytime there’s a change in tax or accounting methods.
3. For example, as soon as the implementation of GST came in India, it adapted its way to create a version supporting all the GST reporting and calculations of businesses.
4. With the high performance and minimal lags, Tally is considered by many businesses for their accounting and auditing purposes.
1. In Tally Multi User, all the machines can use the Tally Product simultaneously.
2. More than 100 Users can use the product at same time.
Tally Dedicated Server Product is Budget Friendly.
The exclusive features of tally on cloud speaks for itself about how beneficial it could be to the businesses and their accountants relating to auditing and recording purposes. It helps them to concentrate on their core operations while being reliant about the security and privacy of their data.
Sure shot, all the printers of any company can be supported through your tally account. 100% printers available in the market can work effectively connected with your Tally. Barcode scanners are not directly connected but can be connected to run along with your tally.
Your tally data is utmost secured with our server as we assure that your tally account is accessible to only the authorised users. We ourselves do not disturb your tally data without your consent. We first sign an NDA with our respected customers and then browse through their tally data by their permission.
We ensure that your tally data is secured from all the malicious activities like cyber attacks, viruses done by hackers. Using specific safeguarding softwares for your Tally data, we guarantee that your valuable data is safe with us.
With the cloud feature in Tally on cloud, you can restrict any number of users according to your wish. The Group management Addon in the Tally on cloud can be used to achieve this.
TallycloudHub offers you unlimited storage space with the CPU/RAM resources proficiently managed by the Tally on cloud.
Yes, you can backup and copy your data easily on your PC as you get a web panel to configure your local backup devices according to your requirements. It also enables automated scheduled backup every day.
Yes, all the TDL customization requirements can be fulfilled easily with Tally on cloud. Being an exception, where the TDLs may ask for integration of some other windows based applications which are subject to be tested.
Yes, account data on Tally cloud could be accessed by multiple users in real-time .
No, Tally License is required to be brought in by you. You can use your existing Tally Licenses for this.
Yes, You Can we create multiple companies in Tally ERP Single User.
Difference Between Tally Vm & Tally Dedicated Server Tally Dedicated server is a type of server which can be remotely…Read More